Cabling & Bracing
Cabling & bracing are two different ways to support weak branches or large limps over roof, playground, driveways… etc. this method will prevent failure due to weakness, prolong branches and tree life, reduce hazards, also use when planting a new tree or transplanting a tree
- First we determine what kind of system will be appropriated for the tree or branch to be support
- Location & how to perform the installation
- The strength, size and material of the hardware
- Cables are installed high in the tree, at least 2/3 the distance from the defect to the crown
- All material and technique must comply with American National Standards Institute A-3000 (ANSI A3000)
Our experts of Glamour Tree, Inc. will be glad to help you and answer any questions.